Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back in the U.S.S.A. (You don't know how lucky you are, boy.)

Hey friends. I apologize yet again for the lack of updates to the blog. From about mid-December until now, things have been pretty wild.

I returned to America on Monday. After an over 40 hour journey including a cancelled plane ticket and lost luggage, I feel a bit like Oddysseus to be overdramatic. As much as I miss China already, I'm so excited to see every one of you again.

So because there was no time to write in the past two months, I have a collection of belated stories I hope to add here in the next couple weeks.

In case I do not return to China next semester, I will probably continue using this site as a person blog, but may be updated less frequently (depending on the level of interest). I'll also be opening comments up (for security reasons, I could not allow this before.)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon.

2 comments:

sarahjane said...

hi, simon! you must come see us and our new son.

Anonymous said...

I like reading about your adventures Simon.....

Michelle E from AON