Saturday, February 24, 2007

Follow-Up

I was listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast the other day, when I realized that Mr. Karl Pilkington had asked the same question as our friend at my brothers' place. About people in Africa living in the village, he asked if they wanted to live like that. In response, Ricky Gervais exploded at him (as usual) saying that "They're not the Amish!"

There's two things I want to point out here. First of all, that I have to come clean of the fact that I subconsciously ripped off Ricky Gervais, so I need to cite my source as to not plagiarize.

The second point, which is far more amusing and important, is that a real human being said the exact phrase that Karl Pilkington said. If you're familiar with who Karl Pilkington is, I think we can agree that nothing more needs to be said.

No comments: