Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Quick News Item

Just a couple things about this blog:

1. I've arrived here safely, so all you mom-like people out there can stop worrying.

2. I've opened the comments section up on this blog. Please feel free to respond, comment, or write anything you'd like here. I'd love to hear from you!

3. After spending a little time in America on computers that were not my own, I noticed that when I view my blog on most people's computers, the Chinese characters come up as ????? or fun little empty boxes. This is because you do not have Asian fonts installed on your computer. If the aesthetics of this is really bothering you, you can change it in 'Control Panel', but you'll need to insert the Windows disc, so it may not be worth it. You'll just have to deal with the ugliness. (I know the world's a pretty ugly place, so I hate to add to it.)

4. My apologies for not posting more often. As this place has become less 'new' and 'exciting', the observations and stories flow more slowly. But really it's probably just laziness. I'll try to pick up the pace.

later

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Happy B-Day ya big Lug!!!!